Friday, September 26, 2008

Newborns... a glimpse of God...

Newborns are sweet glimpes of Heaven in my opinion... there is nothing sweeter. This sweet baby was 6 days old when I got the chance to photograph him. He is absolutely beautiful and has a head full of hair! He was the BEST baby and barely made a sound the entire shoot.. just let me move him and do whatever I needed to do without a care in the world, lol.... The only time he cried, I managed to get it on camera!!! That picture is actually one of my fav's b/c I love the little wrinkles in his body in it... The Stork Bag picture is one that I have ALWAYS wanted to try, but never have had a young enough baby to try it on. It is by far one of my all time shots that I've taken... I'm definitely going to be ordering this one for my office in b & w on metallic paper!!! Hopefully I'll get a chance in a few days to shoot this sweet angel again with his Mom, Dad & 2 brothers... stay tuned for new shots of this angelic thing!!!!
Enjoy!!!
























No comments: