Friday, September 26, 2008

First Beach Session...

Living so close to the Gulf of Mexico definitely has its perks!!! I was lucky enough to get to shoot a friends' family beach pictures in August. Brooke has 2 of the most precious little boys and they were so much fun to shoot and so well behaved. Parker is the oldest, and you can see from the few pictures that I added that he's a ham!!! Cooper, the baby, just makes me want to give him a hug... so sweet and lovable! It was a HOT August evening when we shot these, so the sand was sticking to us! My knees were raw when we left b/c I don't use a tripod... I was laying down and moving on my knees trying to get that "perfect" shot... I was pretty pleased with these and lucky for me, so was my friend & her family!

Here are a few of my fav's from that session....















No comments: